About the Writer

My photo

Not so young Fashion Graduate From National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi, India. Aspiring journalist. Amongst other eclectic hobbies, she likes writing and has written several poems and articles over her school and college life and now for a living. She would someday like to be be a more popular writer than just on her blogs. 'Tis a lady of grand splendor, who waketh in my bed every morning while the sun beckons her towards night...

Sunday, November 23, 2008

running out

i seem to have run out of ideas... my life... spicy as it is, is extrememly frustrating these days. and the escapist that i am... i dont even feel like moving a muscle... how long can a person keep lying in bed (more importantly, how long can a person type with one hand?) i seem to have suddenly fallen in love with sleeping... i just dont feel like getting up to face the loser in me these days.....damn it ..... damn it damn it..... i hate working these days... and this was supposed to be my passion.... what crap

im in sucha block.... dude this is suffocatingly irritating... im stuck in my own fatmosphere....
Post a Comment