About the Writer

My photo

Not so young Fashion Graduate From National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi, India. Aspiring journalist. Amongst other eclectic hobbies, she likes writing and has written several poems and articles over her school and college life and now for a living. She would someday like to be be a more popular writer than just on her blogs. 'Tis a lady of grand splendor, who waketh in my bed every morning while the sun beckons her towards night...

Monday, November 24, 2008

great status msgs and the rest.

status msgs are very interesting things....
here are some recent updates that i found very interesting
  1. What worries me most about the credit crunch is that if one of my cheques is returned stamped 'insufficient funds', I won't know whether that refers to mine or the bank's!
  2. All right, brain. You don't like me and I don't like you, but let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer.
  3. I envy all you guys. You dont need a mirror to see magnificent me..
  4. god is dead and they think i did it.
  5. public displays of affection for gods are all fine, trouble is the traffic jam.
  6. life's like the band I'm in, that starts playing different tunes everytime I dream and try to make my own song...
  7. "All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie"-bob dylan
  8. I'm busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?


Post a Comment