About the Writer

My photo

Not so young Fashion Graduate From National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi, India. Aspiring journalist. Amongst other eclectic hobbies, she likes writing and has written several poems and articles over her school and college life and now for a living. She would someday like to be be a more popular writer than just on her blogs. 'Tis a lady of grand splendor, who waketh in my bed every morning while the sun beckons her towards night...

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

bangalore blues....yellows... and oranges.


Pic Copyright (C)
aparnamudi@gmail.com

hmmm.... one great thing that i waited for all the last few months ...was to go to bangalore to meet my best friend, and vamsi... what is strange is... i never knew i was so madly in love with him... dint even know i would cry coz of him so much. it's strange how i believed that i will never feel like that for anyone like i felt for sam ever in my life... but here i was... missing him crazy, thinking y am i wasting my time in tirupur whereas i can be with him... and knowing that he doesnt love me back...probably never will.... its subhav all over again.... and its been over six months i have been trying to get out of this.... convincing myself that i should not feel like that... he is rude for a moment... and i get all hurt...even if not deliberately.... those two days were one of the most beautiful days of my life... loved them and miss them and im going again.... i guess i am a sadist.. i like hurting myself...
by the way the pik above is sketched by me.....so no credits.
Post a Comment