Wednesday, June 18, 2008

bangalore blues....yellows... and oranges.


Pic Copyright (C)
aparnamudi@gmail.com

hmmm.... one great thing that i waited for all the last few months ...was to go to bangalore to meet my best friend, and vamsi... what is strange is... i never knew i was so madly in love with him... dint even know i would cry coz of him so much. it's strange how i believed that i will never feel like that for anyone like i felt for sam ever in my life... but here i was... missing him crazy, thinking y am i wasting my time in tirupur whereas i can be with him... and knowing that he doesnt love me back...probably never will.... its subhav all over again.... and its been over six months i have been trying to get out of this.... convincing myself that i should not feel like that... he is rude for a moment... and i get all hurt...even if not deliberately.... those two days were one of the most beautiful days of my life... loved them and miss them and im going again.... i guess i am a sadist.. i like hurting myself...
by the way the pik above is sketched by me.....so no credits.

3 comments:

clueless rebel said...

crazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzy

simran said...

yea being in love is crazy !!! hmmm wen m guy or say m .... :p ..said me sumthing wrong or wen he used to show his rudness to me tht time i used to cry ..AFTR cryin used to think is he feeling d same thing ...is he regrettin tht due to him i got hurt!!

meet_me said...

ummm ... what's happening sweetie??
plz take good care of urself... luv ya... n if u hav some time, reply to my email na ....