About the Writer

My photo

Not so young Fashion Graduate From National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi, India. Aspiring journalist. Amongst other eclectic hobbies, she likes writing and has written several poems and articles over her school and college life and now for a living. She would someday like to be be a more popular writer than just on her blogs. 'Tis a lady of grand splendor, who waketh in my bed every morning while the sun beckons her towards night...

Sunday, April 30, 2006

quixotic says....


two more poems to write....

"who is more insane .....? me or that woman standing in the corner wild and quite?"

"why does apsy feel blue wen she has all the love in the world?"

and ....."then why does my past scare me so much that it's difficult to breathe?"

" how do u overcome a fear when u can never face it again? the fear lives within u and catches u only wen it knows it can scare you..."

quixotic says too much!

Post a Comment