Saturday, April 29, 2006

wishingwel

best wishes blessed by many.....
sitting here middle of the night thinking , another year one by....
full of madness....more unhappiness than any other that i can remember...and possibly of more selfishness than aparna could ever have ....

"humein itna pyar na karo,
ke hum mar jaye .....
humein itna tanha ...na karo ,
ke jee na paye"
-jal
realised i can't live without love.....found some people very close to me.....but also never felt more lonely...never felt more in need of love .....of unasked for love.....
never have felt this lost and pained for anyone.....never thought life would bring such miracles back...... never thought i would be so angry on god....never knew love would show me this day too!
dont know what gave me the strength to go through all this and take on so much more....
i somehow always feel very lonely on his day...and feeling the same today .... smiling and thinking why ? why was i ever born?
why this misery ? ......anyway too many nevers and whys hovering in my mind right now!

1 comment:

meet_me said...

"dont know what gave me the strength to go through all this and take on so much more...."

It is God Himself dear, through the love of people who loves u ... Have a wonderful year ahead...Keep smiling...( n remember that u do not hav to forget me when ... :) )
Right??
Good day