Tuesday, March 28, 2006

kathakar

i have a story maker in life... a person who makes these lovely entwined creeper like stories....



they get complex by the day and they tangle and untangle at various points..
its a story that i hate tell people...but some just have to know....people or characters that have to know the plot...know where they came in.
well the maker always happens to be my best friend....GOD...
i just happen to be the main character
wierdly it has become more in the lines of a teleserial....u know like the story builds up slacks and thats wen it becomes boring...then another problem walks in like a villian and wow here is the TRP back into place....


hmm and thats where the main character starts collapsing...so much for trying to be independent.....i always remain dependent and wanting to have people in my life...searching for my own support system whether the support is there or not..
advices i wont take....i am my own decision maker (lols thats what it seems to me)
but i need a continuous support system .....
and thats where i start getting dissapointed about my support collapsing
well this remains my grunge ....

3 comments:

delhidreams said...

bhad mein gaye tere saare support system...
main hoon na;)
strange na, just yesterday i was thinking of my life as a reality show...
hmmm
take care

delhidreams said...

waise, btw
how u modified that 'comments' thing

Aparna Mudi said...

well woh to phone pe bataungi.....ki kaise modify kiya
and well im scared of losing ur support thing too...
does this suffice.....