About the Writer

My photo

Not so young Fashion Graduate From National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi, India. Aspiring journalist. Amongst other eclectic hobbies, she likes writing and has written several poems and articles over her school and college life and now for a living. She would someday like to be be a more popular writer than just on her blogs. 'Tis a lady of grand splendor, who waketh in my bed every morning while the sun beckons her towards night...

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

drunk on a empty glass

yeh nayan dare dare, yeh jaam bhare bhare
zara peene do!
kal ki kisko khabar, ek raat hoke nidar
mujhe jeene do!



and i am drunk on my own void....just drunk so much that i dont wanna be sober.

its amazing that sometimes u have no words for what ure feeling..all you know is that a void remains in you...and goes on and on
a lil empty right now and i cant think of anything..i dont feel like doing anything that i love..nor do i wanna read nor write...im trying to find a solution to m problems by giving it to others, actually my problems are not even earthly or practical..they are just a void..a pain i cant explain..
if not me, then who?if not now, then when?if not this then what?
i cant answer questions that my heart asks me and i feel stupid..u know i feel thats the biggest void one can feel- of being stupid
lately i dont know why i feel again down in dumps..i feel im forever pretening to be happy...i smile a fake smile ... i shout in glee and i cry in my soul..i call up friends so that i can prove im 'happy'...to myself....sad for what? of what? angry at what?
i strangle for breath and all i breathe in is smoke.its as if my life has given up on me....and yet i will go on smiling and laughing..i wil joyously celebrate my moronity... i will say everything will be all right in my life..

.but WHERE WILL I FIND MY HAPPINESS?
Post a Comment