Tuesday, February 14, 2006

drunk on a empty glass

yeh nayan dare dare, yeh jaam bhare bhare
zara peene do!
kal ki kisko khabar, ek raat hoke nidar
mujhe jeene do!



and i am drunk on my own void....just drunk so much that i dont wanna be sober.

its amazing that sometimes u have no words for what ure feeling..all you know is that a void remains in you...and goes on and on
a lil empty right now and i cant think of anything..i dont feel like doing anything that i love..nor do i wanna read nor write...im trying to find a solution to m problems by giving it to others, actually my problems are not even earthly or practical..they are just a void..a pain i cant explain..
if not me, then who?if not now, then when?if not this then what?
i cant answer questions that my heart asks me and i feel stupid..u know i feel thats the biggest void one can feel- of being stupid
lately i dont know why i feel again down in dumps..i feel im forever pretening to be happy...i smile a fake smile ... i shout in glee and i cry in my soul..i call up friends so that i can prove im 'happy'...to myself....sad for what? of what? angry at what?
i strangle for breath and all i breathe in is smoke.its as if my life has given up on me....and yet i will go on smiling and laughing..i wil joyously celebrate my moronity... i will say everything will be all right in my life..

.but WHERE WILL I FIND MY HAPPINESS?

6 comments:

delhidreams said...

seems we need to meet
pretty soon

Anonymous said...

Hi dear,
Hope u guess who this is...the question abt finding happiness is just not right...u know happiness is a state of mind, and nothing more than that....
We are sad because we feel that we need to be sad. Life just gives us every reason we need to smile n to be happy....and what are we doing? We look around for reasons to get sad. We want them to stick around us just for no reasons at times...
Satisfaction with ourselves, our circumstances, our friends and just with every single thing that is there coz God wanted it to be is what is required to be happy...being humans we can never be satisfied which explains why we can not tend to be happy. When everything seems normal, we are more interested in finding that element in us which is just not right...that is why we do not enjoy the normal and happy as it is...
Cheer up dear, life is just too small for worries n unhappy moments...

Anonymous said...

hi
just know u coz i had to
cant think of another answer as to how i know u.
just an advice.

stop faking smiles.
do that for 2 days n see the diff.
cry in the middle of road if u wish to.
any time u wish to cry,find a comfortable place n do..anyways nobody cares.but tell me if it works..

Aparna Mudi said...

hi anonymous...cant guess who u are..but..i'm curious...anyway u know i easily say that to myself too...and frankly i did that today too...all that led to was a lot of concerned frnds who just sympathised with my pain too,,unfortunatly i hate being sympathised with

Anonymous said...

can understand........
what i meant was just do not fake moods
let it b truth on ur face n nothin' else
just try
if somebody anonymous saying it,at least try !
n my new name is just an abb for what i named myself as yesterday

Anonymous said...

hi again
it is me, "anonymous", whom u cudn't guess, so let me first tell u, it is pheebee....
hope u get it this time...
it ain't sympathezing dear, it is getting involved in ur pain...
life shows a lot, n teaches us a lot too...i know that at times it is just as cold as we could never imagine it to be, bt coping with the pain is a way of life...
But anyways, I hope that things are better by now at ur end. Hoping n praying for u seriously...
take care of urself..
bye for now