Friday, February 10, 2006

and the reason is...?

lI never dream that I could fall
But something’s come over me
Now I’m sittin’ starin’ at the wall
Afraid for my sanity
The sound of your voice
The touch of your skin
It’s hauntin’ me

I’m still tryin’ to come to my senses
But I can’t look back so I’m takin’ my chances
I wanna give you my heart give you my soul
I wanna lay in your arms never let go
Don’t wanna live my life without you
But I know when you’re gone
Like a fire needs a spark like a fool in the dark
Honey I’ll cry for you
Wonderin’ why I’m runnin’ scared
From what I believe in
I know that love is just another word
To say what I’m feelin’
For once in my life the future is mine
It’s callin’ me I’ve been searchin’ so long for an answer
But it’s too late now so I’m takin’ my chances
I wanna give you my heart give you my souL
I wanna lay in your arms never let go
Don’t wanna live my life without you
But I know when you’re gone
Like a fire needs a spark
Like a fool in the dark
Honey I’ll cry for you
europe track-I WILL CRY FOR YOU
and wen in happiness u can never even dream that life can go wrong....life does not go wronmg for so many people and yet we see unhappiness in the world..yet we feel its sad
dementors make u feel this gloom but what is missing is the mist and the death....
the horrific memories dont come anymore..its only a ruddy void...who will f*****g fill it up/....i keep crying for happiness..thr has been a routine i have started loathing....a hate that is more than just hatred and loathing..it also includes a pain for my own self.......u know one in which i can blow my own self up!
for once in life i feel its not worhtwhile to live on a life that has no meaning..ifi would have been a failure i would say ok i have to overcome this...but i now find all these very petty issues
kuchh purane gam khured diye hai maine
aur gamo ki lashon ko uthaye chale jaa rahe hain.
palko se ab to asoon bhi nahi tapakte
shayad is pyasi rooh ko iski zaroorat thi
aaj ki subah aur na aaye to kya
aaj fir woh chandni mein saath na baithe to kya
tere haathon ki un lakiron mein jo hum apna naam dhundte hai
woh naam bhi mit jaaye,humari kismat hai.
ab khwahishen hi aur nahi udti,
un sitaron mein jade aasma mein.
ab teri meri kahaniya nahi banti
lafs sukh gaye hain....shayad aasoun ki aas mein
aur woh lashen?
woh to kabke daphna diye thhe...
ab to bas tasveeren reh gayee hain....
kuch parat si jami hai un par
saaf kiya thha to yaad aya...
aasun wahin gir ke sukh gaye thhe
self composed

2 comments:

delhidreams said...

and the reason is...
u know the reason, the question, the symptom, the answer...
the trouble is, u dont wanna do anything about is...
an incurable lover u r...

Anonymous said...

that is a nice composition
i wish i had something by me to handle that
love