Monday, February 20, 2006

crossover

A distant ship's smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
.......
When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse,
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look but it was gone.
I cannot put my finger on it now.
The child is grown, the dream is gone.
I have become comfortably numb.
comfortably numb - pink floyd
i have been hearing a lot of hard core rock since the last three days....that implies that i ve not worked for even a second in the last three days...why? please, im in no sense to reason right now....
"comfortably numb" happens to be one of my all time favourite numbers by pink floyd....and for the first time today i saw its vedeo and also the vedeo for "The wall" by the same band...and i felt i in so much of the same state of mind ...just not to that extent but yes very much the same...void ...i feel a state of me is being left behind in the today that i loathe and yet want to live forever...im numb yet 'comfortable' i'm now kinda lost in my own world...trying to get even more lost...give up on m reality,and start walking on to the unknown.....i ve been thinking that if i actually crossed over to teh point whr i can be a child again...dream what would happen?...there would be ice beneathe my feet...it would start cracking right wen i step on it....and it would crack on and break away...and just wen i get accustomed to my new self...and start liking it...it would collapse and i would fall.....coz even if my state of life goes into another dimension...my state of existance will remain....it would still be a void

No comments: