About the Writer

My photo

Not so young Fashion Graduate From National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi, India. Aspiring journalist. Amongst other eclectic hobbies, she likes writing and has written several poems and articles over her school and college life and now for a living. She would someday like to be be a more popular writer than just on her blogs. 'Tis a lady of grand splendor, who waketh in my bed every morning while the sun beckons her towards night...

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

this one for u

I hate it when people act biased...specially the way they say "these indians"..... " those americans".... "that german".. "you girls"...."we men"... so on and so forth.....where did the individual go in all these?
but there is saying that goes.....
"doctor heal thyself"...
and then i looked into myself and asked when was the last time i biased and generalised people..."oh! right in the morning"
I tried to just press down the good aparna and say "ha!" while waiting for that inner voice to 'spoof!'(like it goes in the cartoons) what the hell! but i realised this real aparna is right...i have always kind of been against girls...i specify 'girls'..... with a lot of money...not that i was jealous or something...but generally...i never asked myself why?
i guess some questions i must ask myself and answer them before i fall into their category of being a hypocrite.........sweetheart (they correct me) the word is... "diplomat"
Post a Comment