Tuesday, November 29, 2005

this one for u

I hate it when people act biased...specially the way they say "these indians"..... " those americans".... "that german".. "you girls"...."we men"... so on and so forth.....where did the individual go in all these?
but there is saying that goes.....
"doctor heal thyself"...
and then i looked into myself and asked when was the last time i biased and generalised people..."oh! right in the morning"
I tried to just press down the good aparna and say "ha!" while waiting for that inner voice to 'spoof!'(like it goes in the cartoons) what the hell! but i realised this real aparna is right...i have always kind of been against girls...i specify 'girls'..... with a lot of money...not that i was jealous or something...but generally...i never asked myself why?
i guess some questions i must ask myself and answer them before i fall into their category of being a hypocrite.........sweetheart (they correct me) the word is... "diplomat"

1 comment:

Richard Emblin said...

shadows..your blog is growing, good for you. look forward to reading more. you are a very deep person and i like your outlook on life..i posted another picture from India, it's very curious, about a strange thing that happened to me in sharavabengalola.

take a look,

richard