About the Writer

My photo

Not so young Fashion Graduate From National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi, India. Aspiring journalist. Amongst other eclectic hobbies, she likes writing and has written several poems and articles over her school and college life and now for a living. She would someday like to be be a more popular writer than just on her blogs. 'Tis a lady of grand splendor, who waketh in my bed every morning while the sun beckons her towards night...

Monday, April 09, 2012

Replies - The witch Goddess


I make my own destiny,
and you, with your assumptions,
took the liberty,
set your dreams for me,
you took my smiles and pity,
and started strangling it.

If i were to break free again,
had to fly in my own open skies,
i had to break what held me,
and smiled
when i knew you would too.
someday, when you find your own skies.

You, with your assumptions,
saw my love as deep,
which was nothing but a Magic Potion.
and dived into Oceans.
You with your tears,
drowned me.

In reply to The Witch Goddess - Poem By Howdy
Post a Comment