About the Writer

My photo

Not so young Fashion Graduate From National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi, India. Aspiring journalist. Amongst other eclectic hobbies, she likes writing and has written several poems and articles over her school and college life and now for a living. She would someday like to be be a more popular writer than just on her blogs. 'Tis a lady of grand splendor, who waketh in my bed every morning while the sun beckons her towards night...

Thursday, June 26, 2008

If the world is to be believed…which it shouldn’t be… then finally I have come of age. How that was inferred is something that eludes me. And how I have come of age that is a perplexity I will never really overcome… it is a strange thought to know that you have grown up.. being 24 I think that’s high time to know it. And yet I live by the mere fact that I don’t want to grow up.
it’s a mere habit – to be grown up. and then again…

जीना भी क्या आदत है,
सास लेना भी क्या आदत है…

mere habit to be responsible, and understand all around you…and yet not really do anything anyway…
you can’t…can you?
Nobody can…
So might as well remain a child who you love….
Mere dreams…
After all I have come of age…
Post a Comment