About the Writer

My photo

Not so young Fashion Graduate From National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi, India. Aspiring journalist. Amongst other eclectic hobbies, she likes writing and has written several poems and articles over her school and college life and now for a living. She would someday like to be be a more popular writer than just on her blogs. 'Tis a lady of grand splendor, who waketh in my bed every morning while the sun beckons her towards night...

Monday, August 20, 2007

What is it that I see?

What is it that I see?
A bright streak -
Is it light or just
Another blank hope ...
A hope into nothingness
Will it pass by like others?
Will He lighten up the tunnel?
Is it water or just
An enacting mirage ...
A mirage full of love
Will it vanish like others?
Will He leave the oasis for me?
What is it that I see?
Is it God or just
The Devil's wing
A wing to carry me ...
Will it be able to lift my burden?
Will His World be as burdened?

When in doubt trust Him... A friend who didn't believe in Him said that to me. I wondered why... Will He do anything at all? Is he capable?
Post a Comment