Monday, August 20, 2007

What is it that I see?

What is it that I see?
A bright streak -
Is it light or just
Another blank hope ...
A hope into nothingness
Will it pass by like others?
Will He lighten up the tunnel?
Is it water or just
An enacting mirage ...
A mirage full of love
Will it vanish like others?
Will He leave the oasis for me?
What is it that I see?
Is it God or just
The Devil's wing
A wing to carry me ...
Will it be able to lift my burden?
Will His World be as burdened?

When in doubt trust Him... A friend who didn't believe in Him said that to me. I wondered why... Will He do anything at all? Is he capable?

7 comments:

shadows said...

who is it that i see?
is it god
or is it just another human
power hungry
and politically correct.
trying to keep his place everywhere..
in all the places where he goes.
he finds his little activists..
his little popes and pandits..
talking great talks
making great miracles.
voting for himself
politics isnt it?

starry said...

I think the light that you see is Hope. and that is what helps us get thru most things in life.thats what helps us and gives us strength to carry on.

venus66 said...

Hi,you have a nice blog. Read all your writeup. Mostly are thought provoking, especially about 'Humane God'. Keep up your good work.

PS: Came across you at arti's blog. Hope you do not mind. Take care.

Keshi said...

**if

Keshi said...

mebbe ur seeing ur soul? cos to me, God has now become a distant illusion. Im not sure ig He exists. All I know is that I exist and that I hv a soul and there's something called Hope..thats prolly wut I see.


Keshi.

Rakesh said...

The light signifies the hope, and its upto us, what we want tto see.
Either take it as devil's wing ready to take you with him or a God's Showers of Happiness, which he is spreading on us..

meet_me said...

Not always do we have a choice in what we want to see. Life's unfair, God's humane, and hope is God's bribe.