Friday, August 24, 2007

Radha-Krishna



To Him whose name is not without Radha,
She prayed to Him, Oh Lord!
Let my name never be without my Krishna ...
To Him who blessed Radha with His love
Because Radha loved Him enough
She prayed to Him, Oh Lord!
Give my Krishna a chance to bless me ...
Radha is known to have been one of the biggest devotee/lover of Lord Krishna. Krishna blessed Radha saying that even though He would be married to Rukmani, it would always be Radha whose name would be linked with Krishna.

5 comments:

DESPERADO said...

so beautiful.

Starry-eyed girl said...

I wonder why Meera is never mentioned along with Radha-Krishna. Radha was undoubtedly Lord Krishna's lover, but Meera was Lord Krishna's Devotee. She defied all the rules of the Indian society, abandoned her entire family & surrendered her life in worshiping Lord Krishna.

I really admire Meera's devoutness for her Krishna.

meet_me said...

aah!
i wish...

Saravanan said...

There are two hidden secrets included in this message.

1) The Power of LOVE
2) Beauty of being in HIS Consciousness

meet_me said...

sadly,
it doesn't depict the power of love ... it depicts the helplessness somehow...

Beauty, well, lies in the eyes of the beholder =)... so well, to you it may be beauty, to me it is pain... injustice!