Friday, March 23, 2007

the unfortunates in me

the problem with being practical...especially with me....
eh! i guess its not a very what we call an interesting topic....


the introduction
well god has not gifted me with practicality......and particularly he has written me off the "use ur brains while u make ur decision" bit. but umm due to the recent events in my life...specially those of trying to prioritising my career more than anybody who i love...and the final decision to atlast make up my 'mind'

the final outcome of it......and maybe the pros and cons as i see it
thr have been times in the last few weeks wen i have been so damn unthinking that i have ended up telling people what they wudnt have wanted to hear and untill maybe a few months ago i wudnt have wanted to say those things...
things have come to such a position now that i have even started hearing poetry in an objective manner...
i have started analysing critisising as i have never done before.......
so much so that it's been happening even to things that were noticed and ignored before...things that supposedly dint matter before

to me thr is some purpose now....to each thing i say, do, want, ask. thr was another kind of zeal and another kind of depression before which may have died somewhere on the way to where i am now....
that sadness that i was happy with...
it only amazes me how things change...how love is actually a matter of habit...
the more u love that more u want to be in it...
the more u question ...more the questions form....one thing leads to another....way of life???
naah
i say its the games u play...

No comments: