Friday, March 09, 2007

Humane God ?

Why's God so humane ? Why isn't He Godly? Isn't he supposed to be someone who forgives and forgets... and who loves? Does He really love? Or like humans, he has a motive in everything he does? A purpose hidden right where us humans can't see but can feel its existence - exactly like Him.
Hmmm, I didn't like the idea of thinking this way about God. I don't want to think like this. Not that it matters to Him. But I think it would matter to me - making that one supreme thing oblivious to myself. Who's left then to blame? Who's left then to look up to when you know it isn't humans who can help you out?
Are we too demanding? Are we too wanting in our wish to live a decent life like most people around us?
I so wish to be like my dad, who can let his hope for God live no matter what. It's really hard to see positivity in life at times, to see positivity in God's doings for us. How long do you think does it take for God to completely test our faith in Him? An hour? A day? A month? A year? Or a lifetime?

1 comment:

Mehalia said...

Good for people to know.