About the Writer

My photo

Not so young Fashion Graduate From National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi, India. Aspiring journalist. Amongst other eclectic hobbies, she likes writing and has written several poems and articles over her school and college life and now for a living. She would someday like to be be a more popular writer than just on her blogs. 'Tis a lady of grand splendor, who waketh in my bed every morning while the sun beckons her towards night...

Sunday, February 18, 2007

deathwish

well i was talking to a dear friend of mine and he said that there is a slight difference between me and him, which is that i have an expressed "deathwish"


so finally ive got down to thinking why do i hav a deathwish ? after all what is so unbearable in my life that i need to die...
its probably the glory attached to death and the curiosity of it.the hopes that a lot of people will miss me once i die.hehehe.
its a matter of all the things that may happen while im dying or when im dead....
its funny the way im thinking i guess.....
but well here it is....
the question is ultimately when will i die anyway...?
the question to myself....
and i have been sending my requests for quite long now....
ive given up hopes of it being accepted atleast for a lil more time....
Post a Comment