Sunday, February 18, 2007

deathwish

well i was talking to a dear friend of mine and he said that there is a slight difference between me and him, which is that i have an expressed "deathwish"


so finally ive got down to thinking why do i hav a deathwish ? after all what is so unbearable in my life that i need to die...
its probably the glory attached to death and the curiosity of it.the hopes that a lot of people will miss me once i die.hehehe.
its a matter of all the things that may happen while im dying or when im dead....
its funny the way im thinking i guess.....
but well here it is....
the question is ultimately when will i die anyway...?
the question to myself....
and i have been sending my requests for quite long now....
ive given up hopes of it being accepted atleast for a lil more time....

1 comment:

ρηοενιχ said...

Death is glorified senorita, and so is suicide, thanks to that idiot Albert Camus...
Then again, as John Donne said -
'Death be not proud, though some have called thee
Mighty and dreadful, for thou art not so;
For those whom thou think'st thou dost overthrow
Die not, poor death, nor canst thou kill me.'

postscript - and ur application wont be accepted... im a bureaucrat remember? its my job to make it tough for mere mortals like u to cut thru the red-tape... :-p