About the Writer

My photo

Not so young Fashion Graduate From National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi, India. Aspiring journalist. Amongst other eclectic hobbies, she likes writing and has written several poems and articles over her school and college life and now for a living. She would someday like to be be a more popular writer than just on her blogs. 'Tis a lady of grand splendor, who waketh in my bed every morning while the sun beckons her towards night...

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

system hibernating

dont read this one..........................
.......................and if u already have started ..............dont think too much.....i am not thinking myself...just writing arbitary things...............

the title says it all..
im going in hibernation......i wanna keep my feelings to myself ...all of them.....even dissapointments, love,
the pain i can bear myself.....jo thoda bahut share hota thha woh bhi ab nahi hoga.....

on the other hand...
im trying hard to sleep and i'm failing miserably.....
i guess i need it....pretending can only fool mom and dad not my body and mind..ive become violent....ive become hyper reactive....
i laugh and i cry even at slightest provocation...my head is aching with all the fill up......i guess i will blog though.....can't bear a cold war ...i like things out in the open........another thing i noticed i like to have the love in front of me...anyone.......no from afar love for me........if that was what i wanted i wud have made up the people who love me......may be i do .....maybe no one exsists ...they are all in my head .. am i making sense....???? well i never did.i never do...wonder why people think i do?....maybe i think that they think i make sense. im nobody....im nobody.. nobody needs nobody! maybe life wont need me anymore....but even god doesnt need nobody! then i wont die....who he needed he took away....now can i become a ghost?neither here nor there!haunt all those who may need me....but then one who i needed isnt here......I AM STILL A TISSUE PAPER..naah im 'nobody'!
NOBODY needs NOBODY......THEN I NEED ME .......hmmm then i need nobody...nobody needs me......i can stay alone all my life...someday i wud dope....i want to feel what being ecstatic with nothing feels like......what wanting no one feels like......what exhilaration feels like......what nobody feels like....now that im nobody i guess the time has come......it maybe soon enough.....maybe a couple o days more......
Post a Comment