Thursday, June 29, 2006

6 wierd things in me

..
well .....


im very wierd.....

really really wierd...my friends would agree....wierdness is in my bones, no maybe my very soul....

wierd soul it is.....

so what are the six most wierd things in me? lets see.......................................

................................................................................---------

-----------------------------------------------------------------

  1. 1.I'm very random ...it means really random.....even the proposal to the one person be my one and only love...was a random thought ....though i knew i was in love i never thought i wud propose....well .....hmmm i shop randomly ....though i dont over spend...dont think what i have to buy....just buy it coz i like it (that reminds me i did a lot of shopping today). i go off to odd destinations....get down at unknown bus stops ....just to look through the place....like the oddest flowers(by the way those who wanna give me flowers for some or the other reason......i like carnations....in assortment of colors...)i write random things ....even design randomly....i like things random.....not too ordered places are my favourite....thats y maybe i like the disorder at home.....and non geometrical shapes.....
  2. i love being the kid...i mean talking like a kid, pamperred like a kid, wearing frocks(i cant fit into any now), wishing on stars....et all.....i dont know why...maybe coz i remember nothing of the time i was 5 or 6 or 7 or even 8...... ummm but i also know it irritates a lot of people so i most of the times do it with just myself....
  3. most of the things i have written have been torn by me or burnt ....i dont like keeping some memories with me....i can do any wierd thing in anger....i gues the wierdest was writing a suicide note ....with apologies for wasting the paper, the pen, the ink, the copy and the time of the police who wud have investigated my suicide.....unfortunately that never happened....my suicide wud have made a lot of people laugh thr heads off.
  4. wen i m upset i make faces at myself in the mirror....is that wierd? it makes me laugh .....yeah that is wierd....
  5. i like to doodle on my jeans....i just sit at subhash and doodle with some black or blue pen.....sometimes even with paint....my mom goes crazy....i draw up cartoons and figures...and wierd shapes...sometimes even render them.....

6. welll another wierdo habit i have is wearing different earrings on different ears.....i mean it wud not even be same kinds...just arbid....like sa im wearing a white t shirt with black trousers....i might be wearing one black and one white earring.....sometimes not eevn a color match is seen!....i just pik two and wear.....NO PAIRS......

1 comment:

meet_me said...

well dear, the last one ws the one i found reallly wierd..
N why would u always wanna think that people would laugh after u rn't here?

We love u n love u a lot... n love u the way u r...
nobody is perfect dear, but we accept the ones we love just the way they are
(***HUGSSSS***)