Wednesday, May 10, 2006

love u.... hate u....

My dear maddie,
why cant we be as simple as an illiterate man (untouched by the curse of "KNOWLEDGE) and percieve GOD as an all encompassing embodiment of love and compassion. That will solve most of our problem (dilemna). When we pray to god to have him in fact what we try is to achieve godhood ie acquire love and compassion for everything including NIFTians and A******* and M**** Dont they have a right to get it?
Papa
it was a reply sent to me after i sent my dad a poem.....
GOD as an all encompassing embodiment of love and compassion....and yet at times it seems that he becomes veangeful doubting god....he needs to check. or do i myself do that?

i dont know, there are too many situations that i never could have got into but he made me get into it. outta the blue....there are times when i couldnt have got into any situation but he got me into it....for what? for making me stronger?...has it not shattered me more than powered me with more faith?
i have always tried to love everyone around me .....even those i hate ......even those i cannot forgive...but then i keep that behind and try and see the love .....can't .....i then say to myself that i can't hate ....god has not made me for it ....so hating i can't but the loving too i can't ...i try to stay impassive.....and yet again this entry is about "I" "I" "I"......

1 comment:

meet_me said...

do u know, a lot of things in our life work just coz we believe? Like God, like the rising sun? And there is no reason to a lot of things except belief??
We live with a belief of life, of each day being better than the one gone by. And ur thinking is no different from anyone else.... That single "I" reflects a multitude..
Of people like u n me, who think like nerds, who think what they do not want to...