- 4 eggs
- 3 cloves of garlic - Finely chopped
- 1 large onion - Sliced thin
- 1 large tomato - Chopped coarsely
- ½ cup yogurt
- Salt to taste
- ½ teaspoon Chilli flakes
- ½ teaspoon Garlic spice mix
- Freshly ground Black pepper
- Oil for cooking
Take a non stick pan and add Oil.
When hot add chopped garlic.
Add onions and sauté till pink , add chopped tomatoes.
Red pepper flakes, yogurt and salt.
Break open the eggs over the sautéed onion-tomatoes mix.
Roll around the pan to spread the eggs evenly.
Sprinkle some Garlic spices and ground pepper.
Cover the pan and simmer the flame.
Let the eggs cook.
Serve hot with toasted bread.
This article was first published in zeenews.india.com