About the Writer

My photo

Not so young Fashion Graduate From National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi, India. Aspiring journalist. Amongst other eclectic hobbies, she likes writing and has written several poems and articles over her school and college life and now for a living. She would someday like to be be a more popular writer than just on her blogs. 'Tis a lady of grand splendor, who waketh in my bed every morning while the sun beckons her towards night...

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Droplets of blood

Artwork by Audrey J. Ross, do check out his blog
I compel the smiles to be brought forth,
For I believe that's what people would like to see.
And those who humour me,
Get lost within.

Soon they forget the allusion,
Start pricking on the scabs,
They believe it's a favour,
I go back to weaving shrouds again.

This is a very old poem, i think around 2005/06. I shall be updating a few more soon. hope someone is reading this blog still to follow my bickerings . XOXO
Currently listening to: Lalon Band, (you can check there fb page )
Recently watched : Ranjhana, Bombay Talkies
Currently reading: A Song of Ice and Fire 

Post a Comment