Thursday, June 28, 2012

The Hawker

Can u sell sand?
I’m sure it makes for good business.
Sandcastles, after all are
The biggest construction needs of the world...
Despite the downside
Of them washing away
With the next wave the sea sends in…

‘A minute later’ is all it takes
For it to be but only a dream...

So sell sand,
Sell sand that would
Not cling and would wash the fastest
And hence needed by people the most
To replenish their ever wanting souls
The resale value is high, you see!!!

I’m sure,
A lot of people are buyers
Cause dreams don’t cease to cease
They keep coming back wave after wave,
The sea god sends them over
To help my business much.


They will cease
Once u sell sand
I have some in my pouch
Want it?
I sell it cheap...

2 comments:

Saru Singhal said...

Brilliant, few lines are unbelievably good!

Aparna Mudi said...

Thank you saru and ellie