About the Writer

My photo

Not so young Fashion Graduate From National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi, India. Aspiring journalist. Amongst other eclectic hobbies, she likes writing and has written several poems and articles over her school and college life and now for a living. She would someday like to be be a more popular writer than just on her blogs. 'Tis a lady of grand splendor, who waketh in my bed every morning while the sun beckons her towards night...

Thursday, May 05, 2011

Of deaths and other things

The magic stays,
Even though you walked your own way,
I can still make the flowers bloom.
And you thought you were the only one who could, 

You truly felt I couldn’t touch you, 
My fingers can sift through the space time fabric, 
I learnt that trick,
While you tried to hide it 
In the blinding lights 
Of that stage of yours.

You sit through my show,
And laugh at my fallacy,
While I know I’m right.
I know I would get it this time.
You stand there like a prude,
Wishing I never knew you.
‘Cause I shall surpass you.

I will catch up…
Even when you scamper
Through that speedway you can’t die again on.
Post a Comment