About the Writer

My photo

Not so young Fashion Graduate From National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi, India. Aspiring journalist. Amongst other eclectic hobbies, she likes writing and has written several poems and articles over her school and college life and now for a living. She would someday like to be be a more popular writer than just on her blogs. 'Tis a lady of grand splendor, who waketh in my bed every morning while the sun beckons her towards night...

Friday, July 04, 2008

junk clothing


It’s strange how I keep holding on to every little thing. Sheets of paper, little pieces of bus tickets, restaurant bills, Old clothes, messages in my phone inbox. It takes a lot of effort to throw them away, and I have to force myself most of the times to do it. They become a part of my life. As if looking at them everyday will bring all those moments back. In some ways they do, they bring back that smile to me. And old smiles are not something I want to forget about. There are just the letting go that i want to forget... the times when letting go was not my doing..it was the otherside that let me go....
image (C) aparna mudi... It was taken in tirupur, junk yard.
Post a Comment