Wednesday, September 26, 2007

no one reads my blog

unarranged pieces of dreams
on the table;
cards of tarot,
and a smoked out ciggerate.
strewn, used matchsticks;
pieces of charred memory.
filled, yet faded out
pages of decade old diaries.
dusted with ghosts of dried flowers,
gifted by lovers.
...and amongst all that,
a silhouted picture of me
against some forgotten landscape.
inside locked doors of a highrise apartment
in the suburbs of a metro

waiting to be torchedin a mob frenzy
my religion folowed unto
my total anhilation

9 comments:

Movie Mazaa said...

Welll... Just dropped by to say that I do...

Velu.

Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh said...

The bird sits high
on a barren tree
looking around waiting
but do you know, for what ?

What's with the title though !!

Aparna Mudi said...

velu.
thanks for dropping by....atleast say how was it....lemme feel happy!!! or sad whatever the case might be!

Aparna Mudi said...

dear gone case..
are u seriously gone case or is it just the name...
birds are waiting for the natural anhilation actually..atleast i think they do...or maybe they are waiting for the second advent....or maybe for nothing at all.

Gonecase aka. Shutter Singh said...

Shadow ji, that's for you to find out...
You yourself provided the answer in your write, what are they waiting for..
Lots of maybes depict fickleness of mind and if that's case, welcome to the club.

meet_me said...

aisi baat nahi hai...
r u hiding from me btw?

Aparna Mudi said...

dear gone case
the reason i wrote the "maybe's" is
1. im not god, so i really dun know whether they really do think what i think they think.
2. oh yeah u caught me..im pretty fickle headed....and definitely another gone case..thanks for lettin me join the club!
3.umm, if i dint use "maybe" then i wud hav used "cud be."

dear miss meet_me!!!
y in the world wud i ignore my dopple ganger..i just dont get to speak to u....:(
love ya loads sweetu

delhidreams said...

and then what?
rising from the ashes, u become the phoenix...

Aparna Mudi said...

i am not shreyas..the end is "the end"...there is no new begining