About the Writer

My photo

Not so young Fashion Graduate From National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi, India. Aspiring journalist. Amongst other eclectic hobbies, she likes writing and has written several poems and articles over her school and college life and now for a living. She would someday like to be be a more popular writer than just on her blogs. 'Tis a lady of grand splendor, who waketh in my bed every morning while the sun beckons her towards night...

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

no one reads my blog

unarranged pieces of dreams
on the table;
cards of tarot,
and a smoked out ciggerate.
strewn, used matchsticks;
pieces of charred memory.
filled, yet faded out
pages of decade old diaries.
dusted with ghosts of dried flowers,
gifted by lovers.
...and amongst all that,
a silhouted picture of me
against some forgotten landscape.
inside locked doors of a highrise apartment
in the suburbs of a metro

waiting to be torchedin a mob frenzy
my religion folowed unto
my total anhilation
Post a Comment