Monday, October 16, 2006

euphoria

"dont read too much into it"
thats what people have been telling me.....
people....... dont understannd that love is all about that
hmmmm
well what do i understand about people anyway
but well i wanna read into it......for one reason....im in love and this euphoria gives me happiness,
life is all abt euphoria isnt it?
itys all fake
ive been living fake
but now atleast im happy ....faking to my own self that it all exists.........
not reading too much into it........just wishing....dreaming again.....
.........waiting for all the dreams to shatter yet again.....and this time i dont want them to leave any traces........
and well happy birthday to a very special person in my life......annie ma'am
hmmmm adi seems to be blue........dee is bluer.......i hate to see her like this.................

6 comments:

oceanic mirages said...

u dnt need to, u have already read too much into it... Vats there to understand and why!!! all i want to say is Forget it... Unlearn...

meet_me said...

Hmm, sweetheart... Euphoric is happy ...

Happy Diwali to u ... May it fill colors into ur life n happiness in ur heart - and not faking happiness
Luv ya

delhidreams said...

do what dee says...

delhidreams said...

love me ;)

ghetufool said...

all the best with your new venture :-D

Anonymous said...

dear dee and adi.......i wud like to answer to ur suggestion.....in case both of u havent noticed.....im a stubborn person....unlearning doesnt happen with me.....not only am i stubborn ,,,,i dont give up either......the series of things im and have gonbe through should have told u so.....the euphoria that is there is just the begining of a process that ive started of getting back what was so dear to me......


and dear deepti......sweetheart how much have u forgotten or can ever forget

and dear adi.....honey all the poetry and the lines on love come out of u coz of the euphoria.....the only thing is i live my euphoria and u dont.....

all i can say is ....ever heard the phrase.."doctor heal thyself"???
maybe that wil help me....
but unfortunately not many things inspire me.....the only inspiration i have is the rebellion to the inspirations in life......the inspiration can solely be "me"


shadows....