Thursday, October 26, 2006

ahem

i need an asylum......coz finally i have cracked.........
well coz i have started to laugh and cry at the same time without any apparent reason....i have basically stopped doing anything at all......i have been screaming shouting laughing for no cause.....and hence very very big need is an asylum complete with a soundproof room where i can just scream and cry and laugh......
the whole insanity of the situation is that i know im going insane.....does that make sense?
i have been told ...."forget it".......hmmmmm well i guess insanity is the only way u erase ur memory so is their suggestion acting up on there own?? maybe......god bless them i think they should start suggesting themselves some things... ....
im in a rude mood today happens when u sleep too much i guess.......
well .....
can u sell sand?
im sure
it wud make very good business.......
coz
sand castles are
what everyone likes to make.....
and yet
they wash away
with one wave....
and well by next morning
it is but only a dream
....
so sell sand
that washes away
the fastest
and hence
needed by people the most
im sure,
a lot of people are buyers
coz dreams dont cease
they will cease
once u sell sand
i have some in my pouch
want it?
i sell it cheap......

5 comments:

delhidreams said...

ahem! u d lord of my being... d trbl is i actually feel like this right this very moment...its been some time, i've not been able to read, write... these were essential things for me once, remember? just one name, one image roams around in my mind and i've no control over it.
and its not infatuation, its a silent, calm euphoria that envelopes my existence these days...nothing is coming out at all, m in my own world... bt, m not harming myself, m not oversleeping, overindulging, overdrinking, nothing over the top, mera fuse abhi uda nahi hai...which urs has...and this is the difference between u and me... ur euphoria is slowly killing u, mine is giving life :)

Aparna Mudi said...

who wants to die quickly anyway........
and frankly adi..iv no control ovr it either....but i cant afford to lose the control, coz my wrk wil b affected......its calm, but if i dont live it, i wud strangle myself to death......
nift has to b livd b4 anything else...even if it kills me in the end.....
aur jahan tak drinkin smokin ka sawal hai....its a phase...iv already started getting bored....

Aparna Mudi said...

who wants to die quickly anyway........
and frankly adi..iv no control ovr it either....but i cant afford to lose the control, coz my wrk wil b affected......its calm, but if i dont live it, i wud strangle myself to death......
nift has to b livd b4 anything else...even if it kills me in the end.....
aur jahan tak drinkin smokin ka sawal hai....its a phase...iv already started getting bored....

starry said...

Good t osee you back.shadows sometimes we all go through a down cycle.Things do get better.take care.

Movie Mazaa said...

I laugh and cry at once all the time too... shud I be headed for the asylum ???

And as u rightly said, i hope its a phase, and a fast passing one at that...
:)