About the Writer

My photo

Not so young Fashion Graduate From National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi, India. Aspiring journalist. Amongst other eclectic hobbies, she likes writing and has written several poems and articles over her school and college life and now for a living. She would someday like to be be a more popular writer than just on her blogs. 'Tis a lady of grand splendor, who waketh in my bed every morning while the sun beckons her towards night...

Monday, August 14, 2006

public demand.....

ive been here after a long time....
just gonna write some few things...
for those who dont know....."i broke up with the one man i loved more than my life" rather to put it this way he got sick of this 'psycho'...what did i expect anyway??how long wud someone have tackled me.....

ummm what else.....ive gone back to work....college is going gr8....i hate 'pattern making' , more so coz th faculty sux...she is bad .......
listening to a lot of rock these days.....smoking like crazy....and drinking almost every evenning.....nidhi is very upset......and i only got more hurt seeing her.....
it feels good to see people in love..but now i keep thinking "how long will it last?" ....."do they also get sick /tired of each others love?"
hoping that they dont fall apart.....i have a bargain.....if god has separated me and sam i cant help it.....but if he does that to others too i dont know ....does love, god , faith have any meaning....??? any of it....??it exists but in my life.....ive been waiting for things to go right for once in my life....and as soon as they look a bit ok everything gets tossed about....
should i care......????about my life at all.....im living...sake of it.....for ppl who think i am a fighter...i guess they never looked closely....they wud have found me such a loser...losing has become a habit..pretty much like a second me......
haha
"ure just an angel who stabbed my heart"
Post a Comment