Saturday, July 22, 2006

my problem



u know what my problem is ...i'm too optimistic....i think nothing can go wrong with my life....inspite of people reminding me im not supposed to hold on....i still do....still think things are going to get alright.....im too positive to understand that i suck ...things in my life suck......
im too sweet to myselkf...thinking that i can do everything.....put things right..and they turn towards the worse...when will i learn that i am bad....at most things....rather at all the things...hmmmmm......guess my blog really is sad....i need to pep it up.....
but well i have taken a break from writing.....a lot of pending tags to be done.....maybe soon...

5 comments:

meet_me said...

On the one hand you say that you are positive, on the other you say that you are bad at all things...
We all are not perfect...

And being positive dear, isn't a problem. IT's probably the best way of life... We need to be positive when things aren't well, hoping every moment that things would get better, even when they aren't. That's what positivity is all about.
a positive mind is way better than the negative one. Give time for things to turn up...

meet_me said...

have u ever read David Copperfield btw?
There's a character in there. A one, named Mr. Micawber. He is a poor man, with a big family, but the most wonderful thing about him is his cheerful n helping nature with a hope for "things to turn up sometime soon".
I've loved that one man for his absolute positivity, n it's him whom I idolize for that ...

Movie Mazaa said...

yep.
it wud be great, if u wrote more often.
sometimes, writing helps.
it truly does.
:)

Anonymous said...

dear all
im stopping to blog.....

delhidreams said...

then go to hell
and have a nice time there ;)