About the Writer

My photo

Not so young Fashion Graduate From National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi, India. Aspiring journalist. Amongst other eclectic hobbies, she likes writing and has written several poems and articles over her school and college life and now for a living. She would someday like to be be a more popular writer than just on her blogs. 'Tis a lady of grand splendor, who waketh in my bed every morning while the sun beckons her towards night...

Saturday, July 22, 2006

my problem



u know what my problem is ...i'm too optimistic....i think nothing can go wrong with my life....inspite of people reminding me im not supposed to hold on....i still do....still think things are going to get alright.....im too positive to understand that i suck ...things in my life suck......
im too sweet to myselkf...thinking that i can do everything.....put things right..and they turn towards the worse...when will i learn that i am bad....at most things....rather at all the things...hmmmmm......guess my blog really is sad....i need to pep it up.....
but well i have taken a break from writing.....a lot of pending tags to be done.....maybe soon...
Post a Comment