Wednesday, June 21, 2006

the blue adi

adi is blue....
the bue adi is much more adorable than the yellow adi..several reasons..one coz its nice to imagine the sweetu to be fuming and irritated abt something...oops !!!i meant everything.
two coz atleast wen adi is blue i know he is not pretending..he is being himself...he alwas tries so hard to not let anyone know he is upset or tensed....he is forever smiling ..and even wen not smiling then just saying that he is ok. either lying to us or to himself.....by us i mean dee and me

today he just wont listen that he is worthy of everything..every praise that he gets....that he writes amazing poetry, is a good guy, so on and so forth....adi dint want to listen!!he just twisted my each word to what he wants it to mean.....other than me i guess all others were mean twisted souls for him today....and well i was the mad one....
adi the poet was sad today....really pissed of
"f***ing scr*wed" as he said it......ppl look into it and rise to the occasion .....make the sad prince smile if u can .....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice try...
nobody can make a wilting daffodil smile

Aparna Mudi said...

for every flower that wilts thr is another waiting to bloom....

i may not be a coz of ur smiles or the coz of taking away ur pain or problems.....maybe im not even capable of trying.....but yes, someone else is waiting for doing the same.
and that is something that makes apsy more blue than anything else....that incapability....the talent of making someone swear on his french beared and making him smile that talent adi has and hagrid doesnt, that is something that u might ponder upon m'lord....

RAINMAKER said...

hi there...wassup? Thanks for commenting on my blog. I wud love if you kep on visiting and adding comments to it. Not just the good ones, but also the bad ones.

meet_me said...

My dear daffodil...
as always shadows is right :)
I just hope n pray that u were able to find the smile of ur face that got lost somewhere - hidden behind those dark clouds of sadness ...
The sun does shine again - n remember more brightly, after a gloomy day...
Take care
cheeeeeeeers :)

aklanta said...

Hi...thanks for visiting my blog and for the comments

One frank remark...I have had to take some pain to read your posts...the background disturbed readability...but it's worth the efforts I have had to put...perhaps the noise was deliberate, "read, if and only if you want to read me"..am I right...

Aparna Mudi said...

sorry aklanta......no nothing like that.....
i guess i got too many complaints will go back to being the same old template that i had .....but well unless u give me some tips how to change my background into something better

meet_me said...

well shadows u don't really hav to change ur background, i think if u set ur font color to white it would be as good ....
try doing this..

Aparna Mudi said...

now im waiting for m daffodil to bloom