About the Writer

My photo

Not so young Fashion Graduate From National Institute of Fashion Technology (NIFT), Delhi, India. Aspiring journalist. Amongst other eclectic hobbies, she likes writing and has written several poems and articles over her school and college life and now for a living. She would someday like to be be a more popular writer than just on her blogs. 'Tis a lady of grand splendor, who waketh in my bed every morning while the sun beckons her towards night...

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

dads reply to me ......

" who or what is GOD? : Everything dear to you is god.
OR
"how will u define GOD?" : Perfection


followed by......

" what place does he have in ur life?" : Sometimes I give the credit to myself or blame somebody else but he is behind everything happening in my life and he has a motive.



pik http://www.iskcon.net/peru/galeria_ni%C3%B1o_krishna.htm
Krsna en el bosque
Post a Comment