Monday, November 24, 2008

great status msgs and the rest.

status msgs are very interesting things....
here are some recent updates that i found very interesting
  1. What worries me most about the credit crunch is that if one of my cheques is returned stamped 'insufficient funds', I won't know whether that refers to mine or the bank's!
  2. All right, brain. You don't like me and I don't like you, but let's just do this and I can get back to killing you with beer.
  3. I envy all you guys. You dont need a mirror to see magnificent me..
  4. god is dead and they think i did it.
  5. public displays of affection for gods are all fine, trouble is the traffic jam.
  6. life's like the band I'm in, that starts playing different tunes everytime I dream and try to make my own song...
  7. "All the truth in the world adds up to one big lie"-bob dylan
  8. I'm busy now. Can I ignore you some other time?


No comments: